WaterFurnace in Your Massachusetts Home
Waterfurnace is a geothermal heat pump manufacturer leading the pack in our new energy-conscience. Although there are many geothermal systems out there, Waterfurnace excels at offering a wide variety of applications and superb technical support. Features such as integrated zoning systems with the air handlers variable speed blower motor, and versatility are Waterfurnaces strengths. Systems can be set up for ducted heating and cooling, radiant floor heating, domestic water heating, and even commercial applications such as process piping for industry and even ice skating rinks.
Benefits of a WaterFurnace Heating & Cooling System
- Lower Operating Costs – savings up to 60%.
- Safe and Clean – no flame, no flue, no danger of fire or fumes.
- Quiet Operation – with a super efficient compressor and soft-start, variable speed fan, the WaterFurnace systems are very quiet.
- Comfortable – WaterFurnace delivers precise distribution of warmer air in winter. In summer you get central air conditioning with better dehumidification.
- Flexibility – You get heating, central air and domestic hot water. That’s three systems – all from the same compact unit.
- Attractive – The completely self contained unit is maintained indoors. Thee is no need for noisy, unsightly, outside condensing equipment.
- Environment – WaterFurnace emits no CO2 which is considered a major contributor to air pollution.
Why Is WaterFurnace the Smarter Choice?
Simply put, a WaterFurnace geothermal heating and cooling system is:
- an investment in affordable comfort and, an investment in the preservation of our environment for generations to come.
Many geothermal installations require a drilling rig such as this one, drilling one of four 250′ deep bores at Wilson’s new service center in Northampton Mass
The secret of a WaterFurnace system’s clean, efficient operation is the earth’s ability to store heat. In fact, 47 percent of the sun’s energy that reaches our planet is absorbed into the earth. That’s 500 times more energy than all of humanity would need in a year! And it’s an unlimited source of energy.
Installing a WaterFurnace system in a typical home is the environmental equivalent of planting 750 trees or taking two cars off the road. That’s because WaterFurnace systems don’t burn fossil fuels, and they don’t emit carbon dioxide, which has been associated with the greenhouse effect and global warming.
The Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium says current geothermal systems save more than 14 million barrels of crude oil every year. And because the only energy needed to run geothermal systems is a small amount of electricity, they reduce the need for new coal-powered electric power plants. Result? Cleaner air and less acid rain.
- Peace of Mind That HVAC Maintenance Provides
If you want to keep your costly and important HVAC unit running reliably for many years to come, you need to get routine maintenance services for it. Routine maintenance will more than pay for itself since you’ll get to enjoy some great benefits. To name a few, you’ll find that . . . Your HVAC...Read More
- Spring Cleaning Should Include An Air Conditioning Tune Up
As a home owner you should be aware of what is involved in an air conditioning tuneup. If you read any home maintenance articles this spring, most will encourage an A/C tuneup; some will even claim 25% savings. Predicting savings without knowing what type of tuneup received is a little silly. Encouraging a tune up...Read More