Maintenance Agreement Services in Massachusetts
As of January 1st 2013 Wilson Services Inc has temporarily cancelled its Maintenance Agreement program due to several reasons. We have found it difficult to schedule a portion of tune ups, and customers continuing to think they’re still on our active After Hours/ Weekend list. New Maintenance Agreements will be ready for the Fall of 2013.
Please consider the following if you have more interest in having Wilson service your heating and/or Cooling equipment:
- If Wilson installed your system and Wilson has performed annual service on your system, you are our most valued customer. There will be some minor changes to the Maintenance Agreement.
- If Wilson installed your system and Wilson has not performed annual maintenance (for any reason), meaning you were “on” and “off” an annual Maintenance Agreement, or you wish to ‘skip’ a year or two, please call during regular business hours to discuss servicing needs.
- If Wilson did not install your system, yet you have had Wilson perform basic maintenance on your system, we will be mostly addressing changes on our upcoming version of the Maintenance Agreement, please call during regular business hours to discuss servicing needs.
- Heaters - We All Took Them For Granted
Wherever you live, chances are high that you will need a heater of some sort in your life. Since early mankind discovered fire, heaters have been used for warmth, cooking, and protection from potential enemies. The Encarta dictionary defines a heater as “a device that uses some kind of fuel to produce heat in order...Read More
- Defining Blower Door and Infiltration Testing
This is our favorite topic at Wilson Services, Inc. Why? Because infiltration is so incredibly misunderstood. When we say misunderstood, please don’t misunderstand; we acknowledge that the term blower door is not a main stream word for the average home owner. What’s so amazingly misunderstood is that there are many heating experts, news paper column...Read More