Certifications and Licenses Of Wilson Services
Air Conditioning Contractors of America – For over forty years, ACCA has been the nationwide association representing the HVACR contracting industry. They help members acquire and satisfy customers while upholding the most stringent requirements for professional ethics, and advocating for improvements to the industry overall.
North American Technician Excellence – NATE-certified technicians are skilled, third-party-certified professionals, the best in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration industry. Remember, you can rely on NATE-certified technicians for skilled, thorough, and dependable service.
The Radiant Panel Association – The mission of this organization is to facilitate communication and cooperation among those interested in the advancement of the radiant panel heating and cooling industry primarily in North America.
National Comfort Institute – An NCI certified contractor has taken extensive training and has invested in the tools to make sure your comfort system is working as comfortably, efficiently and safely as possible. Some contractors may say they’re doing these things, but unless they give you written reports with information about air flow, system pressures, temperatures, carbon monoxide and combustion efficiency, they’re simply guessing that your existing or new system works properly.
Infrared Training Center – The Infrared Training Center (ITC) has invested in the people, resources and technology to create a world class training program and facility. The ITC originally emerged as an operator training course, but has evolved over the past 25 years into a infrared predictive maintenance certification program that teaches operator training as well as infrared theory and applications.
The Home Builders Association of Western Massachusetts is the “front door” for services and information for the general public and consumers of residential construction and remodeling services.
The Quality Installation Verification (QIV) analysis checks for proper refrigerant charge and air flow of the central air conditioner or heat pump systems. A COOL SMART trained air-conditioning technician who works for the installing contractor tests the system while it’s running and takes a series of measurements which are analyzed via computer. Within a few minutes the homeowner knows how their system is performing.
- Massachusetts Registered Plumbing Corporation #2885
- Massachusetts Registered Sheet Metal Business #56
- Massachusetts Master Sheet Metal worker #954
- Massachusetts Master Plumber #10839
- Massachusetts Master Gas fitter #4515
- Massachusetts Oil Burner Technician #028894
- Environmental Protection Agency Universal Certification
- NATE certified Air Conditioning technician #1034583
- Trained Infiltrometer (Blower Door) technician, Comfort Institute
- Trained Air Balancer, National Comfort Institute
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association Accredited Installer #17565-0508
- Certified level One Thermographer #27777 (Infrared/Thermal Imaging) issued by Infrared Training Center