Maintenance Agreement Services in Massachusetts
As of January 1st 2013 Wilson Services Inc has temporarily cancelled its Maintenance Agreement program due to several reasons. We have found it difficult to schedule a portion of tune ups, and customers continuing to think they’re still on our active After Hours/ Weekend list. New Maintenance Agreements will be ready for the Fall of 2013.
Please consider the following if you have more interest in having Wilson service your heating and/or Cooling equipment:
- If Wilson installed your system and Wilson has performed annual service on your system, you are our most valued customer. There will be some minor changes to the Maintenance Agreement.
- If Wilson installed your system and Wilson has not performed annual maintenance (for any reason), meaning you were “on” and “off” an annual Maintenance Agreement, or you wish to ‘skip’ a year or two, please call during regular business hours to discuss servicing needs.
- If Wilson did not install your system, yet you have had Wilson perform basic maintenance on your system, we will be mostly addressing changes on our upcoming version of the Maintenance Agreement, please call during regular business hours to discuss servicing needs.
- Peace of Mind That HVAC Maintenance Provides
If you want to keep your costly and important HVAC unit running reliably for many years to come, you need to get routine maintenance services for it. Routine maintenance will more than pay for itself since you’ll get to enjoy some great benefits. To name a few, you’ll find that . . . Your HVAC...Read More
- Measuring House Air Tightness
Despite the growing importance of house air tightness, few Hampshire County homeowners actually know how tight their homes are. Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to accurately estimate the tightness level of a home by visual inspection alone. And without knowing house air tightness, it is difficult to assess the need for, or to design an...Read More