Maintenance Agreement Services in Massachusetts
As of January 1st 2013 Wilson Services Inc has temporarily cancelled its Maintenance Agreement program due to several reasons. We have found it difficult to schedule a portion of tune ups, and customers continuing to think they’re still on our active After Hours/ Weekend list. New Maintenance Agreements will be ready for the Fall of 2013.
Please consider the following if you have more interest in having Wilson service your heating and/or Cooling equipment:
- If Wilson installed your system and Wilson has performed annual service on your system, you are our most valued customer. There will be some minor changes to the Maintenance Agreement.
- If Wilson installed your system and Wilson has not performed annual maintenance (for any reason), meaning you were “on” and “off” an annual Maintenance Agreement, or you wish to ‘skip’ a year or two, please call during regular business hours to discuss servicing needs.
- If Wilson did not install your system, yet you have had Wilson perform basic maintenance on your system, we will be mostly addressing changes on our upcoming version of the Maintenance Agreement, please call during regular business hours to discuss servicing needs.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing - Why It Is Important
Carbon monoxide can be present in your Massachusetts home without leaving a trace because it is an odorless, tasteless and colorless gas. It kills more people annually in the United States than any other type of poisoning. The only side effects of carbon monoxide poison are flu-like symptoms (nausea, headaches, and lethargy) which are easily...Read More
- Spring Cleaning Should Include An Air Conditioning Tune Up
As a home owner you should be aware of what is involved in an air conditioning tuneup. If you read any home maintenance articles this spring, most will encourage an A/C tuneup; some will even claim 25% savings. Predicting savings without knowing what type of tuneup received is a little silly. Encouraging a tune up...Read More